Friday, May 16, 2008

One of a Kind!

Today I was foolin' around with my music playlist and rediscovered one of my favorite female artists ~ Bette Midler. I really should have added "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy." It's such a fun song and I think would show tremendous support for our troops!

Bette Midler IS truly one of a kind, isn't she? Fearless, whacky, and extremely talented, she's one of those performers who has re-invented herself many times.

So bookmark my blog, put the kiddies to bed, grab your honey and ask ~ "Do Ya Wanna Dance"?!!! After that one's over, snuggle closer with Garth Brooks' "To Make You Feel My Love," another one of my all-time favorites!

Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

Hi, Mary! Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)I love the peonies, too - Mom cut a bouquet of five of them and put them in our sun room. They are SO fragrant! And HUGE this year!!!!
:) I hope you'll drop by again soon!
Have a blessed day!!!

Kimmie said...

Hey My Mary Girl!

I LOVE Bette Midler also. And I totally forgot about her too. Ever since "The Rose" I have been a fan of hers, and then "Beaches"...someone get me a box of tissues please! She is awesome whether she is singing or acting or both! My VERY VERY favorite of course is Hocus Pocus! I love her character as Winny the oldest of the three witch sisters in that movie! I watch it every year during All Hallow's Eve week. :-)

Great post!
Love,
Kimmie

Photobucket