Friday, May 2, 2008

New "Cheshire Cat" Auction Template

I was visiting one of my friend's blogs this morning (Kelly of Mystical Entities), and saw a new primitive doll she had made ~ a cheshire cat! I was immediately inspired to create an auction template featuring the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. I figured so many of the primitive doll artists are creating not only cat dolls, but dolls inspired by various children's story books.

Not yet uploaded to my new website, here's a sneak peek!



I'm done designing for today ~ it's off to get some errands run.

Till next time,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Mary that is awesome!! I just love it!

Hugs
Kelly

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Good Morning! Just stopping by to say howdy! I love the template. That was a great idea. Have a great weekend!

Kim

Kimmie said...

How cute Mary! Very nice template!
Love,
Kimmie

Photobucket