Friday, April 11, 2008

Snippets of my ATC's ~ Now on eBay




As with any new creative pursuit, you survey your "stash" of supplies and find you just have NOTHING to work with! I really do, but wanted some new things to express the vintage feel of these little art pieces. About a month ago, I happened upon some miniature playing cards with bird images on the back of them on the Etsy website. They finally arrived and are soooo cute! And, after digging in my craft closet, I discovered I actually DO have a "Cropadile." That, and hubby's wire cutters came in handy when creating the "BABY" ATC. I'm trying out some new adhesive called "Yes" ~ If anyone has any experience with it, I'd appreciate your comments.

It's back off to the craft room for me ~ I have some gorgoeus papers I'm dying to cut up!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Mary!

Oh...these are so pretty! I love your work. Prayers for big bids!

I have given you an AWARD, so stop by my blog to pick it up okay?

Love ya',
Kimmie

SweetAnnee said...

SWEET
love your blog's look too!!

fondly, Deena

Kimmie said...

I WON!!! I WON!!! Whoo Hooowie!!! Thank You Mary! Going to pay now! LOL!
Love,
Kimmie

Sam I Am said...

Hi Mary!
Awww..your ATC's are so pretty!!! Great job on them..
and im LOVIN" your banner :)
Everything here is just yummy eye candy :)
hugs..
sandy

Photobucket