Saturday, April 26, 2008

My first custom template sale!

How this really nice lady found me is still not clear, but she purchased 2 templates from me this week, one of which was a custom exclusive (for her use only). I was really pleased with the way it turned out! (you can click on the image below to see it).




This is my photograph, shot with a vignette I put together. You really can't see it, but I had grunged up price tags on a lot of the items. What's really funny is hubby walked through that room 3 times before he even noticed it! When he did, he asked "how long has that been there?!" I explained I was doing a "photo shoot" for a custom template I was working on. Then he started touching everything, looking at the price tags and asking "how much for this?" He was so funny!

Going to hurry off here ~ we've got a thunderstorm brewing!

Till next time,

Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket