Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring

Practicing with my "new" camera I received as a Christmas gift last year ~ so many new features to learn! Does anyone read the instructions? I'm more of a "point & shoot" kinda person, and hey, if they don't turn out ~ just delete them!

I feel kind of guilty posting my Spring photos when so many others are still suffering the effect of March going out like a lion! There's been terrible weather this week with all the flooding and recent snow storms. Praying for everyone to stay safe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta go help hubby with some home improvements ~ he's "in the mood", so I better take advantage of it while I can!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for poppin by my spot! You're in AB4B too Miss Lady...=0] I seem to remember a Bubby Boggs....I'm sure your hubby went to RHS with ONE of us at some point. My brother is still good friends with some of the Spencer boys from Fenwick Mountain. Have you ever been up there? I really wish there was a way to make a decent living there cause I'd go back in a NY second. =0] xoxo

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks so much for shring your bit of spring. I too don`t like to read directions much ;)
I can`t wait until things start to bloom here.
Hugs
Kelly

NorthwindStar said...

Hi Mary,
Spring hasn't sprung here, so it's wonderful to know I can come visit you and enjoy your beautiful spring and blog. Thank you for sharing it *smile*

Hugs,
Lex

*Linda Pinda* said...

Mary: If he's "in the mood" why on earth are you doing home improvements? ;)

LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous spring pics with us :)

Hugs... *Linda*

Mary said...

Andie ~ hubby seems to remember Spencer boys, but not any of their first names! LOL!

Kelly & Lex, glad to share my Spring with you!

Linda, so you caught it, huh? Don't you remember the early days where you had to christen every room of the new house? I do too, but after 8 moves in 9 years, the novelty of that wore off. Nowadays we've settled into a deeper type of relationship that's filled with constant affection, continual support and caring. I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy that's stood the test of time!

Hugs,

~Mary~

Photobucket