Friday, March 19, 2010

Obamacare ~ An Issue I feel very strongly about



If you are against government run health care, sign the Petition here:

http://novemberiscoming.com/

which states...

Dear Member of Congress:

Your vote isn't the only one that counts. November is coming and you can't hide from the voters. Corrupt backroom deals are driving a government takeover of our health care, and I don't like it. If you vote YES on the health care bill, I will vote NO on you in the next election.


You can also visit Sara Palin's Wall on Facebook (link is here: http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?ref=nf&v=wall#!/sarahpalin?v=wall&ref=nf)

"America – Be Heard or Brace for “Transformation”
Please stay involved throughout the weekend on the Obamacare debate. There will be another very important rally in D.C. at noon on Saturday. If you are anywhere near the Beltway or can travel there this weekend, I urge you to participate. Jon Voight and Rep..."

She is urging that if you are anywhere near DC at Noon this Saturday, to participate in an important rally to be held there. I hope enough people are starting to get angry enough to launch a protest as serious as some others over the course of our history, (protests against the Vietnam War comes to mind).

God help us and bless us and the United States of America.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Congress isn't listening..congress doesn't care..I've been engaged from the beginning..filled every petition, writing emails, all the while emphatic pleas from the masses are ignored...a sad day for sure..
So I'm busily visiting beautiful artisans, and making my dolls..a refuge from my troubles..;-)
thank You...
blessings,
Kristine ;-)

Photobucket