Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Easter Punch Needle from My Sisters!

I've been remiss in "plugging" my two sisters' punch needle listings of late on eBay. Bad Sister! They've been doing really well with their Easter themed pieces, and I think you'll agree, the designs they are choosing to punch are so very appealing! Take a peek below ~ I've included a link to their eBay auctions so that you can take a closer look if you'd like!

First, from my sister Claire in Atlanta (Kindred Sisters Mercantile), she has a Rooster piece listed this week that I just love...


...And a set of 3 Chicks that are just adorable...


You can see them both here:

http://shop.ebay.com/kindredspiritsmercantile/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

And from my baby Sister, Peg, in Virginia, she has the sweetest bunny pinkeep, as well as a bunny riding a rooster table mat, both designed by Brenda Gervais of With Thy Needle & Thread (I just love, love, love all of her designs ~ they are truly one of a kind)...




You can see these in more detail here:

http://shop.ebay.com/magpie1217/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Thanks for visiting today!

'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Photobucket