Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Now on eBay ~ Chipboard Christmas Tree Ornaments

Working with vintage postcard and trade card images, I created these chipboard Christmas Tree Ornaments. Starting with scroll shaped chipboard from K & Company's Urban Rhapsody Naked Chipboard Tags, and a kit from Crafty Secrets (love the ink stamps!), I layered images and elements in an altered art/mixed media manner, providing lots of twinkle with Rangers' "Stickles", (a glitter glue), textured snow, flocking from Martha Stewart, mica flakes, and German glass glitter. I even gave up a few of my vintage buttons to provide a little extra special embellishment.



These are all on eBay this week ~ the link to my auctions can be found in the column to your right.

Thanks for visiting!

'Til next time,

Mary

3 comments:

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

HI Mary! Cute background :)

Annemiek said...

Hi Mary, you were on my blog last week and asked for the roses on the teabox. Well, try http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/ and you'll find a lot of roses!

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

I love those ornies! I missed out getting my last minute bid in :(

Hugs
Kelly

Photobucket