Monday, November 23, 2009

KSGP on eBay this Week

Here's a peek at just a few of the new items the KSGP sisters have listed for you on eBay this week. Find the link to the KSGP auctions in the column to your right, (about halfway down the page), OR sign in to your eBay and type "KSGP" in the eBay search menu!



I'm going to be going away, tomorrow I think, to travel to Atlanta for the Thanksgiving holiday with my family. Nothing makes you feel more grateful than to spend this time of year with those nearest and dear to you ~ family. I'm grateful to still have my parents at 82 and 83 years of age. So many have already had to say goodbye. Even though this has been a tough year economically for us, I am grateful for what we do have and for the Lord's continued blessings every day. Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday season as well.



Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Photobucket