Monday, November 30, 2009

New Gorgeous Holiday Punch Needle Pieces from my Sisters!

My two sisters who sell their finished punch needle on eBay have finally finished some new holiday pieces! This one is going to be MY Christmas present, if it doesn't sell. I don't think there's much of a chance of that happening, but this Santa said he wanted to come and live at my house! hee hee..

(Click on to enlarge)

She has another Santa piece listed as well. Here's the link:

Magpie1217


My other sis has punched up this wonderful vintage style snowman piece called "Moonlight Skate"...

(Click on to enlarge)

These are both Brenda Gervais designs, who has just THE BEST primitive and folk art style designs around! They are a bit pricey at around $12.00 apiece for the pattern, and then the shipping cost, but well worth it in my opinion.

You can find Moonlight Skate here:

Kindred Spirits Mercantile


Once you get there, you will want to click on "See Other Items", under "Seller Info" on the top right hand side of the listing! She has two other listings for punch needle birds mounted on small wooden candlesticks as make-do's. I think my favorite is the cardinal, but that goldfinch would look beautiful in my blue and yellow living room (hint~hint).

Well, gotta get moving and get back to work on getting the Christmas decorations done. I think we will hang ornaments on the tree tonight! I always say we are going to get done early because the season flies by way too fast for me. Christmas is our favorite holiday of the year!

'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Photobucket