Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vintage Victorian Calling Cards & Scraps Images

About a year and a half ago, I bought a lot of Victorian calling cards and scraps on eBay. I'm just now starting to get them scanned in to my computer. I created some collage sheets of these and thought maybe some of you would like them for your scrapbooking, hang tags, or altered art. I can supply each sheet, digitally via email to you for $2.99 each. Just email me at furysport66@aol.com with your PayPal email address. I'll invoice you, and upon receipt of payment, the .jpg file(s) will be emailed to you. I scanned these in at 300 dpi, so the quality of the images are pretty good, I think! Take a peek and see. Clicking on the images below will take you to a larger view.





I've called my family physician today. I'm still battling "the crud" with a sore throat, pain in my ears, headache, and all over body aches and pains. She's prescribed an antibiotic, cough syrup, steroids, and in the second go-around, some stuff for allergies, all of which haven't helped exorcise this crud from my body. Hopefully she's got some other ideas of what will work. I read on some chat board on the world wide web last night that a lot of people have been battling these same strange symptoms for months now. You'd think the doctors would have figured it out by now. So I'm trying to keep busy piddling around without taxing myself too much. LOL! Hope everyone else is enjoying good health in the New Year!

Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Photobucket