Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Scrapbooking

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to start thinking about scrappin' those precious memories. Although I have all the scrapbooking supplies one person could never possibly use in an entire lifetime, I haven't used them in ages. Instead, I've been playing just a bit with some of the digital scrapbooking products available. A Google search of "digital scrapbooking" will keep you entertained for a month! LOL! I know a lot of people can dress up their dogs in Christmas outfits with no problem ~ I think it's just a matter of what they got used to when they were a puppy! Although my babies are only wearing a Christmas bow, cooperation was non-existent until I added a "treatie" to the photo shoot session! So here's a digital scrapbook page I had some fun creating today of our "kids." (Click on the image to see the larger view)...



The graphic "quick page" background I used was a free gift for registering online with www.digitalscrapbookpages.com, courtesy of their designer Glenda Ketchum.

Til next time,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

Super Scrappin girlie, I love it!! Wish I had more time to fuss around with that kind of stuff =) Hugs, Kim

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Love it Mary!
I would love to try it someday!
HUGS

Photobucket