Monday, February 25, 2008

My Sister's Punch Needle ~ Week of 2/24

My sister is working away furiously on her punch needle creations, having received a warm reception on eBay for her pieces! Unlike me, she's not striking! hee hee! Here's her offerings on on eBay for the week:




Good luck to all the bidders! If she gets any free time I hope she'll make one of those delicious Easter bunny pieces for me! With my failing eyesight, I've had to give up detailed stitchery, much to my disappointment. But hey, being 10 years younger than me, I figure sissy has plenty of time left to stitch away! My birthday IS coming up (hint ~ hint)!

You can find her week's listings here:

Magpie1217

I hope to get back into the craft room soon ~ Just as soon as I can shake this crud I caught about 3 weeks ago. Finally went to the doctor this past Thursday. She gave me a 'script to treat it as a bronchial infection. Today I still feel dragged out but hoping I can muster enough energy to get started on repainting my sunroom. Must remember to do "before" and "after" pictures for the day when we list this money pit!

Til next time...wishing you all a well-designed day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Mary, your sister's punchneedles are just wonderful. She does beautiful work. I love the chickie too! All Peg's Easter works have been really nice. Tell her to keep up the good work!

Hugs,
Kimmie

Photobucket