Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free Vintage Easter Tags


It seems like ages since I've played with graphics! I've been playing all day and decided to end the day with a quick couple of vintage Easter tags to celebrate the upcoming Easter season. These would look so cute tied on a child's Easter basket. Who doesn't love polka dots!




Just click to open the image in a new window, click on to download to your computer, print out on cardstock, cut out, and punch a hole in the top for your ribbon or string. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

MARY - these tags are wonderful!
Thanks for sharing them!

I think of you often and hope you are finding time for your creative talents while on the road!

Safe travels my friend!
hugs,
Doreen

Sue said...

What lovely Easter tags Mary. SO nice of you to shar them.

Miss you and hope you are doing well.

hugs,
Sue

Welcome To My Blog said...

Thank you Mary for sharing thes adorable Easter tags! They are wonderful!

If you have a minute, could you email me at my yahoo. I was wondering if you could help me with my Whispering*Prims blog. I need a template but the last time I tried to use a free one I messed up and lost everything. :(

Hugs,
Kimmie xxx

June said...

Hi Mary,
You have such a beautiful blog! Thank you for coming by my place.
I use a Canon Rebel T1i, but I used to use a Canon Power Shot S5IS which I still love and use it when I go anywhere, because I don't want to lose my DSLR.LOL!

Thank you so much for the sweet Easter tags. I love them!

Photobucket