Back from the Abyss
-
It's been difficult to find time and discipline to return to blogging.
My quiet blog in NO way reflects that life has been quiet.
In fact, this has been ...
I'm not late.....I'm just really, really early
-
I didn't get my act together enough before Christmas to share how I
decorated for the Season
this year and wanted to post it before 2018~
so here goes......
September 11, 2017
-
Dear Friends, We haven't added to the blog in a very long time. Today's
date brings back so many memories, I thought today is a day of
remembering..... T...
Shopping Wish List for the Country Living Fair
-
I have become a big believer in sharing my shopping wish lists publicly
before going to an antique market. It’s a bit like wearing my “lucky
sweatshirt”...
1 comment:
Happy Halloween Mary! I love your jack o lantern.
Hugs
kelly
Post a Comment