Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Calling All Fabriholics!

(Click on to enlarge)

All you ladies who are crazy for fabrics, check out my eBay listings this week! I've started to go through my huge quilting fabric stash, starting with the Moda Kansas Troubles lines of fabric that I've collected including "Prairie Moon", "Stitches on the Oregon Trail", "Pressed Memories", and "Quilt Connection." There are still 2 sets to list, including "Once Upon a Prairie," a really collectible line of prints by Julie Ingleman Designs for Moda dating back to 2001. A lot of these fabric lines are out of print and hard to find. I'm offering them at low, low starting bids!

These Kansas Troubles prints are all very "prairie" and "farmhouse" looking ~ great for primitive creations like prairie dolls and farmhouse ditty bags.

Just click on the "Sew Dear To Me" link below to take a peek!

Sew Dear To Me


'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Photobucket