Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playing with Paper Clay & New Altered Art

I have to thank Kim for encouraging me to try playing with paper clay! You should see what this gal does with paper clay ~ you can take a peek here: Kim Hardt Originals

This was so much fun, and I really surprised myself! Here's what I made...

Photobucket">

It will make a cute doll accessory. Now to just make the doll! LOL!

I was finally inspired yesterday to finish my mixed media "Harvest" collage canvas. It measures 11" x 14", and provides quite a splash of color! It transports me back to my birthplace in New England, where Fall colors are so vivid as to be exhilirating. I miss the North the most for that particular time of the year. It's listed on eBay this week.



Til next time,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Another unbelievably amazing piece of folk art! Mary you are so talented, you have such a way of making me smile with your beautiful work. Thank You My Dear Friend. :-)
Love You,
Kimmie

Oh and the Pumpkin is oh so cute!!!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Mary, You are so sweet. Your little pumpkin guy looks great. See when you have the talent you do you can do anything. No matter what medium it might be. You have to start making papier mache goodies. You just might get hooked. Can't wait to see the next piece. He He!

Have a great weekend.

Kim

Photobucket