Monday, August 11, 2008

Featuring This Week's Punch Needle Embroidery by my 2 Sisters

I missed "plugging" my two sisters' punch needle embroidery pieces on eBay last week ~ BAD sissy! Sorry for all of you who enjoy looking at their beautiful work! My Atlanta sister, (Kindred Spirits Mercantile), not to be outdone by Virginia sis' new and creative ways to display punch needle embroidery pieces, has one-upped her this week. She has designed, drawn out and punched a couple original pieces! The witch flying across a moonlit night sky, is mounted on a horn book. Also her design are the Halloween ornies (which she says she will never do again because they were a huge pain to turn and stuff). I was very impressed with her efforts! Here is what Atlanta sister is offering on eBay this week:



I just love that "Parson Brown" snowman piece! Lucky me, sis did that one for me last Christmas! You can view her auctions in detail at the link below...

kindredspiritsmercantile


Virginia sis has had a busy week punching away. She has more Halloween themed pieces this week, as well as a primitive sampler and a fraktur bird piece. I just love the bright and cheerful colors in the pumpkin mat!



If you'd like to take a closer peek, you can see her items here:

Magpie1217

What am I doing? Not much. I seem to have hit a creative brick wall. I've been trying to finalize an altered art Fall design on canvas. The canvas has been painted burnt umber, but sadly there it sits. I wish all the ideas I have swirling around in my head for this piece would gel and introduce itself to me!

Till next time,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Gorgeous!!! Just plain gorgeous! I am inspired when I see your sister's work. :-) I should be getting my K' Creations Needle Punch Lap Frame any day now. Its taking kinda long for them to get it to me. :-(

I wish them many bids. :-)

Love,
Kimmie

Photobucket