Monday, July 28, 2008

My Virginia Sister's New Punch Needle Embroidery on eBay

My Virginia Sister, (I have to say that now because my Atlanta sister just started selling on eBay yesterday as well!), has some new punch needle embroideries listed this week on eBay. We're always brainstorming about new and unique display options for these little works of art. This week she's mounted a piece on a wooden serving tray under glass, and another piece ~ her own design of a rose and forget-me-nots ~ is mounted to an old china plate with forget-me-nots...so shabby chic! Here's a look...



You can view all the details here:

Magpie1217

Coming up next ~ my feature on my Atlanta sister's eBay auctions this week. Yeah, we'are all just a crafty bunch! I have another sister up in New York State who is a very talented crafter as well, but so far she doesn't seem interested in selling.

Til next time,

Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket