Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Today I am posting more Anna Griffin card making efforts from the last week of the Create contest (last week of September 2018). No, I did not win a "golden ticket", but in the effort ~ I actually made 30 card entries to up my chances, I did gain a good deal of happiness in creating again. Being creative is such a wonderful outlet to increase the joy factor! And utilizing the sheer beauty of all the products sold by Anna Griffin, Inc. is guaranteed to make anyone a success. The products are all wonderful quality.

My sisters and sister-in-law have created many holiday and special occasion cards gifted to family members over the years. All of them are deemed "keepers" and go straight to be saved in our memory boxes. Actually, when both of my parents passed, we went through their saved cards and returned each one to the maker. What a beautiful keepsake to keep their memories alive.

Below is a share of the Anna cards made the last week of September...






Made with Anna's new jacket Dies debuted on October 9th HSN Craft Day

Another made with Anna's new Jacket Dies

Anna Griffin Inc. new Jacket Dies

Made with Anna's new Jacket Dies

1 comment:

nikkolayebba said...

I discovered your blog site on google and examine a number of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking ahead to studying extra from you later on!… slots for real money

Photobucket