Monday, November 10, 2008

My Northwoods ~ Lodge Santa!

Our Kindred Sisters Gathering Post Christmas Launch has kicked off November 9th, and I just wanted to share with you my Santa, among other items, that I have listed right now. My sister gave me the wicker snowshoes last year when she was cleaning out her craft room, so I was glad to have them on hand! Here he is:



I just love his buffalo check Debbie Mumm fabric vest ~ I've had that in my fabric stash for awhile. So you see, you must never get rid of anything in your "stash," for you'll never know when it will be the perfect compliment to your current creation! LOL!

Til next time,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

What a wonderful Santa Mary! I sooooo love your blog facelift!! I like the ho ho`s you added :)

Hugs

Photobucket